Welcome

Welcome to IMVU Fashion!
We're two friends. Our IMVU names are:
Clevercia and DanciaSomeny

Have fun with ImvuFashion!!

Our Banner!

7 Kasım 2009 Cumartesi

CAL's



CAL's club tops are pretty cute. Sells with 6 different colors. I wear them with different styles. It looks so perfect with everything that I've worn. Good job CAL. ;)




By the way, I'm a pump sucker. *-* These zebra pumps are hook me up more. Love them! <3

~What I'm Wearing?~


I had problems with the outfit enter, so I should share outfit by writing.
-----
(Type-Developer-Product name)
Hair-AngelKrizzu-DIANE-black
Head-missbetsy-Danika No Smile
Eyes-SweetFunk-Sea Eyes v.2
Skintone-LuckZombie-Strut: Summer
Other all products are CAL's.
-----

0 yorum on "CAL's"

Yorum Gönder

 

ImvuFashion Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez